Getting into tendering can be very daunting and knowing when and where to start is vital. We would never recommend diving into tendering without serious thought and consideration. You must make sure that you are completely bid-ready before you go any further.
Click Here to find out more about getting Bid-Ready.
Once you are happy that you’re ready to tender, the first question you’ll probably ask is ‘How do I find new contracts?’
Bespoke Bids Tender Search
Bespoke Bids offer a tender search service which completely removes any hassle from this process. Our in-house researchers have access to all available UK tender portals, from which they find winnable contracts for our clients.
We will work with you to develop a pipeline for tenders that your organisation could realistically win. Twice weekly e-mail alerts will inform you when contracts are due to end and when new opportunities are released, giving you a head-start over the competition.
Your account manager will work closely with you to refine the search so that only winnable, quality leads are shared. They will also provide advice on the best course of action to take.
If you would prefer to find tenders yourself, a good place to start is the free government resource Contracts Finder. This step-by-step guide will help you to get the most out of this free resource.
Step 1 – Search for www.contractsfinder.service.gov.uk
Step 2 – Fill out the search terms
- Use a search term that is most relevant to your company.
- You can narrow your search to a specific region or post code depending on your organisation’s scope.
- You can also narrow your results based on notice type. Live tenders will be in ‘Opportunity’. ‘Future Opportunity’ and ‘Early Engagement’ refer to pre-tender phases.
- Once happy, click ‘Search’
Step 3 – Narrow your results
- Your results are likely to be extremely exhaustive. You can therefore narrow them down.
- Using the boxes on the left-hand side, make sure to select only ‘Open’ contracts.
- You can also narrow results by Sector, Location, Value, Industry, and Date. Make sure to select these options as carefully as possible, to ensure you find the most suitable contracts.
- Once happy, click, ‘Update results’.
Step 4 – Give us a call
Once you find an opportunity you are interested in, give us a call to find out how we can help.
We will provide you with a FREE consultation to review the bid documents with you, assess its suitability and provide a NO OBLIGATION quote to complete the bid on your behalf.
Contact us on: (0161) 883 1836 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org